Our friend Meg aka. The Wholesome athlete sent us this recipe that is simply to die for.
Even thought it’s heating up in Australia where she is based, we think this banana bread is the perfect winter snack for us up north too! Definitely going to be stuffing these in some jersey pockets. Enjoy!
What you’ll need:
- 4 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup rice or almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons L.S.A (linseeds, sunflower seeds, almonds)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup sultanas (optional)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mash bananas and stir in eggs, honey and coconut oil.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, L.S.A and cinnamon in a seperate bowl.
- Stir wet and dry ingredients together and spread into loaf tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes.